Why exhibit at ICE 2020?
ICE prides itself in delivering an exceptional and valuable business platform giving you the opportunity to expose your company and brand in the minds of your target audience.
Use ICE to highlight your products, services, and innovations to more than 2,100 energy professionals from over 70 countries looking to you for solutions to key challenges facing our industry.
Develop new sales leads
Sell to existing customers
Regain lost customers
Gain competitive intelligence
Launch and/or demonstrate new technologies and products
Increase brand awareness
Build strategic business relationships
Stay current with emerging industry trends
Source new suppliers and vendors
Meet face-to-face with decision-makers
Some of the world’s most influential service providers and innovators see the value in exhibiting on an international stage. Place your name among a lineup of an elite group for exhibitors and set yourself up for new business relationships, follow ups with existing clients, and extending your global brand.
Past exhibitors include:
- 3D-GEO Pty Ltd.
- Absolute Imaging Inc.
- Adams Consulting
- ADX Energy LTD
- Afghanistan Ministry of Mines and Industry
- Afghanistan Ministry of Mines and Petroleum
- Agencia Nacional De Hidrocarburos
- Agencia Nacional do Petroleo - ANP
- AGO - A Schlumberger Company
- Airbus Defence and Space
- ALS Oil and Gas
- Alto Americas
- AMGP Center
- Amplified Geochemical Imaging LLC
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Analytical Solutions
- Andrews Technology
- Archimedes Consulting
- Asociacion Colombiana de Geologos y Geofisicos del Petroleo
- Asociación Colombiana de Ingeniería de Petroleos
- Astrium GEO-Information Services
- Atlantis Scientific
- Atlas Petroleum Exploration Worldwide Ltd. (APEX)
- Austin GeoModeling, Inc.
- Australia, Geoscience Australia
- Australian Petroleum
- Australian School of Petroleum
- Australian Seismic Brokers
- Badley Geoscience
- Baker Hughes
- Barbados-Ministry of Energy and the Environment
- Baseline DGSI
- Bayfield Energy Ltd
- BEICIP Inc.
- Beicip - Franlab / Geotrack IFP Energies nouvelles
- BHP Billiton
- Bow Energy Ltd
- C&C Reservoirs Inc.
- Cairn Energy India Ltd
- Cambodia, Cambodian National Petroleum Authority
- Central Petroleum Limited
- Chulalongkorn University Petroleum Geoscience Program
- CNPS Pemex
- Colombia Energia
- Colombian Association of Petroleum
- Geologists and Geophysicists
- Colombia-National Hydrocarbon Agency
- Commission for the Geological Map of the World
- Compania Mexicana de Geofisica S.A. de C.V
- Crocker Data Processing Pty Ltd
- Curtin University
- D I International
- Deloitte Petroleum Services
- Directorate General of Oil and Gas, Indonesia
- Discovery International Inc.
- Dolphin Geophysical
- DownUnder GeoSolutions
- Drillinginfo Inc.
- E&P Field Services
- European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers (EAGE)
- Earth Decision Sciences
- Earthmoves Ltd.
- Ecopetrol S.A.
- Edge Technologies
- Editora Brasil Energia Ltda
- EGI - Energy & Geoscience Institute
- Electrical Earth Imaging
- EMGS Asia-Pacific Sdn Bhd.
- Empirica - ALS Oil & Gas
- Encom Technology
- Energy & Geoscience Institute
- EnerMad Corporation
- Envoi Ltd.
- Essential Petroleum Resources Limited
- Europa Oil & Gas Plc
- Fairfield Industries
- Falkland Islands
- FEI Company
- Fluid Inclusion Technologies
- Foster Findlay Associates Software E
- Serviço Em Geociência Ltda
- FROGTECH Pty Ltd.
- Fusion Petroleum Technologies Inc.
- G&W Systems Corp
- GCAGS Bookstore
- GEO ExPro
- Geo International Ltd.
- Geodynamic Research Group - ITB
- GeoEdges Inc.
- GEOExPro (GeoPub. Ltd)
- Geofacets from Elsevier
- Geokinetics Inc.
- Geolog S.P.A.
- Geology Without Limits
- GeoMechanics International
- Geo-Microbial Technologies
- Geoquasar Energy Solutions
- Geoscience Australia
- Geosoft Australia Pty Ltd
- Geospace Technologies
- Geotech Airborne Malta Limited
- GEplan Consulting
- Giravan SAS
- Global CCS Institute
- Global Geophysical Services, Inc.
- Global New Ventures (CGGVeritas)
- GNS Science
- GPX Airborne Pty, Ltd.
- Gran Tierra Energy Colombia Ltd.
- Grant Geophysical, Inc.
- GX Technology
- Halliburton Energy Services
- Helix RDS
- Horizon Geoconsulting
- HRT O&G Exploracao e Producao De Pet Ltda
- Hubei Yufeng Valve Group Company Ltd.
- IBM/ISA Technologies
- IBP-Brazilian Petroleum, Gas and Biofuels Institute
- IES GmbH, MVE R. Badleys
- Ikon Science
- Indonesia, Directorate General of Oil and Gas
- Ingrain, Inc.
- Intellection Pty Ltd
- International Pavilion LLC
- IP Theater
- iSys - The Imaging Systems Group Inc.
- JMJ Petroleum Pte Ltd
- JSI Services
- K2 Sistemas
- Kenya, Min of Energy & Kenya, National Oil Corporation
- Kuwait Oil Company
- L&M Petroleum Limited
- Lakes Oil N.L.
- Landmark Graphics
- LandOcean Energy Services Co., Ltd.
- Lebanon Ministry of Energy and Water
- Lebanon, The Republic of LEGEP Mineracao Ltda
- Lynx Information
- Lynx Information Systems Ltd.
- Mepeco S.r.l.
- MicroSeismic Inc.
- Midland Valley
- Midland Valley Exploration Ltd.
- Ministry of Energy Science &
- Technology and Public Utilities Gov. of Belize
- Mitcham Industries, Inc.
- MOL Hungarian Oil & Gas Ltd.
- Moyes & Co.
- Mozambique - National Petroleum Institute
- Nanyang Technological University
- National Oil Corp. of Kenya
- Neftex Petroleum Consultants Ltd
- Net Brains
- Neuralog Inc.
- New Zealand Petroleum & Minerals
- Nido Petroleum Limited
- Nova Scotia
- NuTech Energy Alliance
- NWS Databases & Player Studies
- NXT Energy Solutions, Inc.
- Ophir Energy Company
- Opptimal Exploration & Development
- Origin Energy
- OTC Asia
- Otto Energy Ltd
- Pacific Rubiales Energy
- PacSeis, Inc.
- Paradigm Geophysical
- Peru, PERUPETRO S.A.
- Petro Seychelles
- Petrobras - Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.
- Petroceltic Italia Srl
- Petroleum Agency SA
- Petroleum Club/Air France
- Petroleum Corporation of Jamaica
- Petroleum Energy
- Petroleum Exploration Society of Australia (PESA)
- Petroleum Geological Analysis
- Petroleum Geo-Services
- Petroleum Magazine
- Petroseis Ltda
- Petrosys Pty Ltd.
- PGS Exploration (UK) Limited
- Philippine Department of Energy
- Platte River Associates, Inc.
- Plectrum Petroleum Plc
- PLS Inc.
- Professional Investment Services
- Prospectiuni Prospectors
- PT Horizon Geoconsulting
- Radarsat International
- Remar Agency SAS
- Repsol Exploracion, S.A.
- Republic of Cyprus
- Republic of Somaliland
- Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, Ministry of Energy & Energy Industries
- Richmond Energy Partners
- Rock Solid Images
- Royal Holloway-University of London
- RPS Group Plc.
- Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic
- Santos Ltd
- Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco)
- SDC Geologix
- SeaBird Exploration
- Searcher Seismic
- Seismic Equipment Solutions
- Seismic Micro-Technology, Inc.
- SEPM (Society for Sedimentary Geology)
- Sercel Inc.
- Serinus Energy
- Sevmorneftegeofizika (SMNG)
- Seychelles Petroleum
- Shell Exploration & Production
- Shell International
- Sociedad Colombiana de Geologia
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
- South Africa, Petroleum Agency SA
- Spatial Energy
- Sri Lanka
- SRK Consulting
- StratoChem Services
- Strike Oil Limited
- Suriname - Staatsolie
- Svenska Petroleum
- Exploration AB
- Swift Oil and Gas
- System Development, Inc.
- Tanzania, Petroleum
- Development Corp
- Task Fronterra Geoscience
- Task Geoscience
- TDI-Brooks International, Inc.
- Teknica Mexicano
- Tele-Rilevamento Europa-Tre
- Terrex Group
- Tesla Exploration Colombia
- Texas OilTech Laboratories Inc.
- The Peak Group
- The United Kingdom Hydrographic Office
- Thrust Belt Imaging Inc.
- Todd Energy Ltd.
- Transatlantic Petroleum
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turkish Petroleum Corporation (TPAO)
- Uganda Petroleum Exploration and Production Department
- UK Hydrographic Office
- Univ TX at Austin, Bureau of Economic Geology
- Univ TX at Austin, Jackson School of Geoscience
- Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS
- University of Texas at Austin
- Uruguay, ANCAP
- UZMA Engineering
- Velseis Pty Ltd.
- Veritas DGC Aust Pty Ltd
- Veritas Servicios Geofisicos
- Vietnam, PetroVietnam
- Vista GeoScience
- Visualization Sciences Group
- W. L. Gore & Associates
- WesternGeco Limited
- WiPS Consulting GmbH
- Wood Mackenzie
- Woodside Energy
- Zebra Data Sciences - EzDataRoom
An International Event, Attracting an International Audience
Known for its world-class technical program, ICE appeals to broad audience who are passionate about discovering the latest science and innovations for exploration and production. This audience ranges from geologists, geophysicists, and engineers to young professionals, students, and academia.
By the Numbers
79 countries represented
95% non-U.S. attendees
67 countries represented
83% non-U.S. attendees
70 countries represented
80% non-U.S. attendees
62 countries represented
89% non-U.S. attendees
42 countries represented
85% non-U.S. attendees
51 countries represented
74% non-U.S. attendees
39 countries represented
97% non-U.S. attendees
17 countries represented
65% non-U.S. attendees
Attendees See Value in ICE
- 97% of attendees would recommend ICE to a colleague or friend*
- 97% overall satisfaction rating amongst attendees*
- 96% of attendees found that attending ICE directly impacted day to day work*
- 80% of attendees are likely to attend ICE 2020 Madrid
- 94% of the attendees found that the value of attending ICE is higher than attending other petroleum-related conference*
*ICE 2019 attendee survey responses.
ICE Attendees Visit the Exhibition
One of the most cost-effective ways to generate new business, promote your brand, and meet with clients is with face-to-face networking at trade shows. ICE helps you succeed by driving traffic throughout the exhibit hall and to your booth.
Percentage of Attendees Visit the Exhibition
Percentage of Attendees Found That the Exhibition’s Content Adequately Reflects What Is Current/Emerging in Petroleum Geosciences
Percentage of Attendees That Found the Exhibition Hosts a Diverse Range of Products and Services
Percentage of Attendees That Found the Exhibition Offers Opportunity for New Business Relationships
ICE delivers exhibit hall traffic for exhibitors by strategically placing specific events in the hall and by extensive pre-show marketing efforts.
Events and activities that drive traffic to your booth
- Icebreaker Reception
- Daily coffee and refreshment breaks
- End-of-Day Receptions
- Poster Presentations
- AAPG Center/Bookstore
- International Pavilion
Marketing efforts that build traffic:
- Email campaigns to members, past attendees, and other industry leaders
- Display advertising and editorial in industry publications
- Free exhibitor listing in conference announcement, online, and program guide
- Exhibitor guest passes to send to your clients/prospects
- Social media campaigns
Additional advertising opportunities are available to add value to your exhibition space investment:
- Program book advertising
- Enhanced exhibitor listing in program book
- Targeted emails sent to all current attendees
- Email newsletter advertising
- On-site branding including banners, floor decals, and more
Book Your Exhibit Space Now
Reserve your ICE 2020 exhibit space today before the best spots are gone. Whether you’re looking for new market breakthroughs or face time with leading geosciences professionals, you can’t afford to miss ICE Madrid.
How to Book
- Choose your desired location form the live online floor plan
- Download and complete a space contract form
- Return it to your ICE 2020 Sales Representative
What’s Included with Your Exhibit Investment?
- Two full-conference registrations for every 9m2 space purchased (and one registration for nonprofit), giving you access to the Technical and Poster Presentations
- Your company name listed online
- Company contact information in the Official Program Book and Event Mobile App, plus listing of products and services (must meet required deadlines)
- Access to the exhibitor lounge
Minimum size: 9m2
(additional space in multiples of 9m2)
Floor Space starting at — US $535/m2
Minimum size: 9m2
(additional space in multiples of 9m2)
Floor Space starting at — US $300/m2
Companies submitting contracts will be assigned space on a first-come, first-served basis.